We offer a variety of payment methods through our familiar and trusted PayFast payment gateway interface. We process MasterCard and Visa credit cards, Instant EFT (with South Africa’s four biggest banks), Masterpass, We also offer Direct Bank Transfer as an option. (Order will be cancelled if payment was not made within 24 hours after placing your order).
- Instant EFT enables buyers to make payments with traditional internet banking with South Africa’s four biggest banks.
- The electronic funds transfer (EFT) gets verified instantly. No two-day waiting period, no proof of payment required and no disclosing of financial information.
- You can follow the same steps as for online banking
CREDIT & CHEQUE CARDS
- Credit cards are well known and a de facto online payment method the world round.
- We process local and international credit cards and cheque cards, with a variety of fraud protection mechanisms in place to protect customers.
- Your data will not be shared with third parties.
- For more information on payment by credit card, please see security and privacy.
- Masterpass is a simple, convenient, trusted digital wallet from MasterCard for faster, safer shopping at online merchants.
- A digital wallet makes online shopping safer and easy by storing payment information in one secure place.
- All prices of the products that are purchased through beautynest.co.za are inclusive of VAT.
- Beauty Nest always strives to publish the correct price for each product on our webstore. In the unlikely event that the price of your order is listed incorrectly or changes are made before we accept your order, we will contact you and ask you to confirm that you wish to proceed at the corrected or amended price.
- No rights can be derived from unintentionally incorrect pricing on product collection pages or product detail pages.
- Beauty Nest uses the order date as the purchase date on the bank statement of your credit card.
- Beauty Nest randomly checks orders with high invoice amounts; this way, we can continue to guarantee the security of your payment and prevent misuse or fraud.